Thursday, June 3, 2010

On the road again....


Okay today was a driving day--we left the campground around 7:30 and drove all the way through Nebraska (we almost became storm chasers--I really think we saw the forming of a potential tornado and it is true the sky does turn green)--America is truely beautiful--yes that is snow on the mountains in the distance (we were in Wyoming at this point)--we stopped at Rawlings, Wy for the night and plan on heading out tomorrow early for Salt Lake City--there is no way that one can see these sights and not know that God exists.

2 comments:

  1. I keep leaving posts, and they keep being deleted. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but just in case you do actually get this one - the pictures are awesome and I am coveting your trip. Sin, yes, I know, but covet it I am. Love you. Safe travels. Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of the old church

    ReplyDelete